Gifted Healthcare is a leader in creative solutions, using the talents of the nurse to exceed the expectations of our clinicians and clients. With the needs of the nurse in mind, we have service offerings to include staffing for LTAC, Infusion, Government, and Travel Nursing.
We are experiencing exceptional growth and are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Accountant to join our Finance Team.
Primary Expectations and Objectives of the Senior Accountant:
- Responsible for Cash Flow and management including monitoring availability and anticipating cash needs
- Ownership and maintenance of cash flow spreadsheet, transferring cash between accounts, and booking cash transfers in QB for RMRG and Gifted Healthcare; Input cash receipts and apply to correct charges
- Wire Transfers, NATCHA file generation, and upload for clinical direct deposit payroll
- Responsible for 941 Deposits to be completed twice a week
- Workers compensation reporting on behalf of accounting department
- Import and manage clinical payroll into QuickBooks including reclassification of salary, bonus, travel, and reimbursement expenses
- Data entry, monitor and reconcile all credit card and bank statements
- Production of other requested information such as WFB financial statements, A/R and A/P statements, and HR reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Strong understanding of Cash Flow Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high energy and positive attitude
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Self-direction, good judgment and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including professional attitude, ability to delegate and relate to all colleagues
- Honest, ethical and operates in a confidential manner