Do you want to help support your colleagues, while working in a place that will support you?
As the Human Resource Generalist you will support internal and external colleagues and assist in the entire GIFTED organization through managing benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, and being the Managing Director’s right hand!
At GIFTED we offer competitive compensation packages, including:
- Base Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- And the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization!
Here are the ways you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Be a trusted advisor, thoughtful sounding board and business partner to the divisions’ senior leaders and colleagues
- Offer continuous support to the Managing Director and Human Resources Department
- Support GIFTED colleagues with HR policies and procedures
- Develop new employee orientations
- Maintain all confidential personnel files
- Promote positive relationships, company culture and exceptional customer service
- Assist in other departments and special projects as needed
- Promote and exemplify GIFTED Healthcare’s values – Go Go, Integrity, Fun, Trust, Exceeds Expectations, Dignity
The Ideal Candidate would:
- Have previous experience in Human Resources
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and establish meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Efficient time management skills
- Self-motivated to be successful in a goal oriented environment
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Maintain a professional attitude with sensitivity to confidential information
- Have strong attention to detail skills, be highly organized, and have the ability to balance multiple projects
- Possess a team player attitude
- Be computer savvy and efficient in Microsoft Suite
At GIFTED Healthcare, we empower our clinicians to provide compassionate, exceptional care to the clients and patients we serve.