Make a big impact by filling critical healthcare staffing needs, while working in an exciting and fulfilling workplace!
At GIFTED we offer competitive compensation packages, including:
- Base Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- And the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization
GIFTED Healthcare is seeking a Healthcare Staffing Specialist to recruit, staff and place nurses and other healthcare professionals in PRN and local contract positions at our Little Rock, AR office.
Here are the ways you will make a difference at GIFTED Healthcare:
- Identify and recruit the most caring and most talented nurses to work for GIFTED
- Establish long-term relationships with current and potenital candidates through consistant and meaningful communication strategies
- Be a nurse champion! Ensure that GIFTED nurses can count on you for support and service
- Generate candidate leads through sourcing methods, strategic planning recruitment methods and referrals
- Contribute to the overall success of GIFTED Healthcare by supporting team members and representing GIFTED in a positive and professional way
- Contribute to positioning GIFTED Healthcare as the Employer of Choice in the nursing community
We welcome you to send your resume, call or email Rina Holzmacher, Director of Human Resources, [email protected] (504) 539-4621
Nurse owned and operated, Gifted Healthcare specializes in supplying highly skilled, experienced and compassionate care through regional offices in LA, TX, OK, AR and nationally through its travel nurse division. Our caregivers are carefully chosen and trained to provide the highest quality of care to our clients based on their needs and preferences. We are uniquely positioned to provide an array of services to our clients, from assistance with daily activities and companionship, to caring for those with complex medical needs. We consider it a privilege to care for our patients and take comfort in the fact that we provide them, their families, and our facilities with worry-free care.
We have strategic partnerships with facilities to provide staffing solutions for per diem, direct hire, travel and private duty clinicians. We offer permanent placement, transitional care and infusion opportunities.
Gifted Healthcare has provided the highest quality private, in-home care and staff relief services since 2006, and are recognized as a leader in both industries. We’re owned and operated by nurses with over 100 years of combined clinical experience, and we understand that our clients need a reliable partner they can trust to help care for their patients and loved ones.
At Gifted Healthcare, we empower our clinicians to provide compassionate, exceptional care to the clients and patients we serve.