Gifted Healthcare is a leader in creative solutions, using the talents of the nurse to exceed the expectations of our clinicians and clients. With the needs of the nurse in mind, we have service offerings to include staffing for PRN, LTAC, Infusion, Government, and Travel Nursing.
GIFTED Healthcare is currently looking for a talented and experienced Corporate Controller to join our Accounting team. The Corporate Controller will provide leadership, coordinate company Accounting Functions and ensure company accounting procedures conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This position will report directly to the CFO.
Here are ways you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems to ensure compliance
- Manage and supervise all accounting colleagues
- Create and manage an effective internal control structure for receipt of revenue, costs, and actual expenditures – ie SOX compliance.
- Oversee month-end close and create month-end reporting packages
- Analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to CFO
- Manage general ledger accounting, revenue/billing, payroll processing, accounts payable, and fixed assets
- Direct month-end closings, financial reporting and coordination of audits (work with outside auditors)
- Ensure proper lender compliance complete with monthly reporting of financials and compliance certificates
- Produce other requested information such as WFB financial statements, A/R and A/P statements, and HR reports
- Support GIFTED Healthcare team members and represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Promote and exemplify GIFTED Healthcare’s values – Go Go, Integrity, Fun, Trust, Exceeds Expectations, Dignity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior-level accounting position
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Strong understanding of Cash Flow Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining high energy and positive attitude
- Possess an honest work ethic and operate in a confidential manner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including professional attitude and the ability to delegate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-direction, good judgment and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional and effective organizational, decision-making and time management skills
GIFTED offers competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits.