If you passionate about growing professionally, while growing a business, this is a great opportunity for you!
GIFTED Healthcare is hiring a Business Development Manager to drive growth throughout Little Rock, AR.
At Gifted Healthcare, we empower our clinicians to provide compassionate, exceptional care to the clients and patients we serve. Here are the ways you will contribute to the growth of GIFTED Healthcare:
- Uncover new business opportunities and synergy within existing client accounts
- Nurture our existing unit manager relationships at the hospitals we serve
- Visit local facilities to provide value-driven presentations and recommendations
- Immerse yourself in the local nursing community by attending nurse related events
- Build meaningful networks in the community to generate referrals
- Support staffing strategy with critical information regarding client base and competitors
- Diversify database of clients for the Division
Successful candidates possess:
- Excellent business development skills
- Positive, high-energy approach
- Passion for dynamic growth
- Healthcare market knowledge in the Little Rock area is a plus
- Hospital experience is a plus
Nurse owned and operated, Gifted Healthcare specializes in supplying highly skilled, experienced and compassionate care through regional offices in LA, TX, OK, AR and nationally through its travel nurse division. Our caregivers are carefully chosen and trained to provide the highest quality of care to our clients based on their needs and preferences. We are uniquely positioned to provide an array of services to our clients, from assistance with daily activities and companionship, to caring for those with complex medical needs. We consider it a privilege to care for our patients and take comfort in the fact that we provide them, their families, and our facilities with worry-free care.
We have strategic partnerships with facilities to provide staffing solutions for per diem, direct hire, travel and private duty clinicians. We offer permanent placement, transitional care and infusion opportunities.
Gifted Healthcare has provided the highest quality private, in-home care and staff relief services since 2006, and are recognized as a leader in both industries. We’re owned and operated by nurses with over 100 years of combined clinical experience, and we understand that our clients need a reliable partner they can trust to help care for their patients and loved ones.
Competitive compensation packages, including Base Salary, Commission, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, and the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization
To refer or indicate interest, we welcome you to send your resume, call or email Rina Holzmacher, Director of Human Resources, [email protected] (504) 539-4621