GIFTED Healthcare is hiring a detail oriented Billing Specialist to play an integral role in the accounting department of our fast growing company.
Must provide superb customer service skills while delivering accurate billing statements to our GIFTED clients. The ideal candidate will be able to excel in a deadline oriented environment and demonstrate a high level of accuracy, problem solving and organizational skills.
At GIFTED we offer competitive compensation packages, including:
- Base Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- And the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization!
Here are the ways you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Gather, maintain, and process data necessary for sending accurate billing statements to GIFTED clients in a timely matter
- Prepare appropriate invoices, statements and related financial reports
- Investigate errors and anticipate unforeseen results as they relate to billing statements
- Ensure rates are set up accurately for effective billing
- Provide excellent customer service to GIFTED clients
- Process claims into electronic billing system, reconcile client accounts and submit electronic files
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of our existing systems and recommend strategies for improvement
- Promote and exemplify GIFTED Healthcare’s values – Go Go, Integrity, Fun, Trust, Exceeds Expectations, Dignity
Skills for Success:
- Ability to provide a high level of production while maintaining accuracy
- Follow through with all client inquiries
- Effective and exceptional organizational, decision-making, time management, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work with deadlines and under pressure
- Full compliance with documentation and reporting requirements and established work rules
- Possess an honest work ethic and operate in a confidential manner
At GIFTED Healthcare, we empower our clinicians to provide compassionate, exceptional care to the clients and patients we serve.