As the Administrative Assistant you will be the go-to person for all administrative, organizational and office support for our Travel Division.
Here is how you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Be a confident and forward facing member of the GIFTED team by leading all administrative responsibilities
- Responsible for answering, directing and preparing day to day and follow up communications
- Develop strategy for organizing and maintaining important documents and company information
- Assist with gathering of research and development of presentations
- Responsible for efficient management of leadership’s schedule and preparation of meetings
- Provide the highest level of GIFTED customer service
Competitive compensation packages include:
- Base Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- The opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization
We welcome you to send your resume, call or email Rina Holzmacher, Director of Human Resources, rholzmacher@GIFTEDhealthcare.com (504) 539-4621
Nurse owned and operated, Gifted Healthcare specializes in supplying highly skilled, experienced and compassionate care through regional offices in LA, TX, OK, AR and nationally through its travel nurse division. Our caregivers are carefully chosen and trained to provide the highest quality of care to our clients based on their needs and preferences. We are uniquely positioned to provide an array of services to our clients, from assistance with daily activities and companionship, to caring for those with complex medical needs. We consider it a privilege to care for our patients and take comfort in the fact that we provide them, their families, and our facilities with worry-free care.
We have strategic partnerships with facilities to provide staffing solutions for per diem, direct hire, travel and private duty clinicians. We offer permanent placement, transitional care and infusion opportunities.
Gifted Healthcare has provided the highest quality private, in-home care and staff relief services since 2006, and are recognized as a leader in both industries. We’re owned and operated by nurses with over 100 years of combined clinical experience, and we understand that our clients need a reliable partner they can trust to help care for their patients and loved ones.
At Gifted Healthcare, we empower our clinicians to provide compassionate, exceptional care to the clients and patients we serve.