Nurses Week is here!
GIFTED has created a list of the top ways for you to celebrate this week dedicated to you, the nurse, and all your hard work!
- Get a FREE Cinnamon Roll from Cinnabon! From May 6-12, Cinnabon bakeries will offer nurses their choice of either a free Cinnabon Classic Roll, Minibons, or a four-count BonBites to nurses presenting their ID badge. Find the closest location to you here.
- Treat yourself to a massage or facial. As a nurse you are always putting everyone else’s needs before your own, this week make yourself an appointment to have a massage, facial, or both – YOU DESERVE IT!
- Eat Free Chicken Sandwiches! Participating Chic-Fil-A stores will offer either a free breakfast chicken sandwich or a free chicken sandwich when you present your ID badge. Check out your local Chic-Fil-A’s Facebook page for details to see what they will offer and when.
- Celebrate yourself! Do something special to acknowledge your own hard work and accomplishments. Get lost in that book you’ve been trying to read, buy that item you’ve been eyeing, or take that exercise class that you never seem to have time for. Make time to do something specifically for you because this is your week!
- Grab a half-priced Frappuccino. Although this is not a specific promotion for Nurses Week, you definitely should take advantage of this amazing offer and treat yourself to a delicious Starbucks Frappuccino. Participating Starbucks stores will offer a Frappuccino Happy Hour starting May 5-14 from 3-6 PM.
- Spread the Love and thank a nurse that has been an inspiration to you. We all have that special someone or mentor who inspired us to be a better version of ourselves, whether it’s personally or professionally. Reach out to the nurse that helped you in your professional career, or maybe the nurse that helped you when you were a patient. Saying “thank you” to someone goes a long way and this is the week to say how much you appreciated it.
GIFTED is growing and always looking for outstanding nurses to join our team. Click here to see our jobs and apply now!