Happy Nurses Week!
GIFTED knows that as a nurse your days can be long and stressful and sometimes you need to escape mentally. That’s where listening to music comes in.
Music has the power to motivate, inspire and help you get through the day. Here is a list of songs that departments at GIFTED picked out to help you get through a shift, make you feel happy, or just are plain awesome!
- “Pocketful of Sunshine” – Natasha Bedingfield – Our Human Resources department thinks this is the best song for overcoming those obstacles throughout the day. You can’t help but smile while singing along to this song. [huge_it_videogallery id=”15″]
- “Don’t Stop Believing” – Journey – GIFTED’s Credentialing team wants you to keep on believing, even when your shift seems like it couldn’t go any worse! This classic song is sure to raise your spirits. [huge_it_videogallery id=”16″]
- “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” – The Proclaimers – The Recruitment teams at GIFTED wants you to know that they would walk 500 miles for you – Da da lat da (Da da lat da). [huge_it_videogallery id=”17″]
- “Survivor” – Destiny’s Child – “You’re a Survivor, you’re not going to give up, you’re not going to stop, you’re going to work harder!” As nurses, you are the strongest people and you never give up. Anytime you are feeling down, just turn up this jam! – GIFTED Staffing Team [huge_it_videogallery id=”18″]
- “Under Pressure” – Queen and David Bowie – The GIFTED Marketing team believes with this catchy beat, it’s impossible to not want to sing and dance to this song – and think of how much pressure you are under every single day, decompress with this classic. [huge_it_videogallery id=”19″]
We hope that these songs help you throughout your work day and bring you a little joy, especially throughout Nurses Week.