GIFTED delivers the best nurse staffing solutions.
GIFTED Healthcare makes workforce management easy. Our top nurse staffing experts source, select, and screen the best candidates. We take care of every detail of supplemental staffing selection, from credential reviews and in-depth interviews to training and hiring.
GIFTED specializes in:
- Travel Contract Nursing
- Per Diem Nursing
- Local Contract Nursing
- LTAC Nursing
- Government Contract Nursing
- Infusion Services
- Direct Hire
Going above and beyond is our specialty. GIFTED recruiters work tirelessly, supplying facilities with the highest quality clinicians. Nursing shifts and contracts are filled on a per diem, local or travel basis.
Healthcare organizations count on GIFTED Healthcare for exceptional team players
Managers know GIFTED nurses bring technical skill, compassion, and dependability to every patient. GIFTED Healthcare works collaboratively and puts consistent effort into forming relationships with our clients. We put your needs first and offer the most cost-effective options in nurse staffing.
Business needs are constantly shifting: censuses change, departments grow, careers develop. We fix any workforce challenges with our flexibility and reliability. Our staffing solutions are efficient and intuitive. For last-minute staffing needs, hard-to-fill positions, census demands, long and short-term contracts, GIFTED Healthcare responds 24/7.
Imagine a workforce development team that gets you what you need, when you need it. GIFTED solves staffing challenges for healthcare facilities large and small.
Utilizing decades of healthcare expertise, we recruit and retain excellent staff. We built a company that allows clinicians to pursue satisfying careers. Over the years, we researched what practices best serve both healthcare facilities and nurses. Using this information saves all our clients time, money and resources. GIFTED Healthcare offers you and your company the benefit of experience, research, and flexibility.
GIFTED offers solutions for any situation. Contact us today if you need to overcome:
- Staffing Shortages
- Bed Closures
- Unit Transitions
- Growth & Expansion
- FMLA Coverage
- Seasonal Staff Fluctuations
- EMR Conversions
- Quality Control Audits
- Managerial Changes
- Census Variations
GIFTED Healthcare has a strong team of multidisciplinary professionals. We employ:
- Registered Nurses in all specialties
- LTAC Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Case Managers
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
- Operating Room Technicians
- X-Ray Technicians
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Certified Medical Coders
To request Supplemental Staffing, click here.
The GIFTED Staffing Approach
GIFTED takes an individualized and comprehensive approach to provide strategic and creative nursing talent solutions with our partners.
- Nurse-Passionate: We believe in nurses’ heroic service to patients. The best nurse-client match promises the best patient outcomes for both the hospital and the individual. Creating the best experience for all parties is our goal.
- Nurse-Founded: GIFTED is owned and operated by nurses. Every decision we make provides the right clinician to fit our clients’ work environment, culture and goals.
- Nurse-Centric: Because we are nurses, our collaborative staffing solutions maximize the core competencies, talents, and skills of the nurse. We provide a better ROI for our clients’ investment in nursing expertise and service.
Save time and money with GIFTED’s effective hiring process.
Our hands-on, consultative approach helps hospitals reach personnel and financial goals. We create long-term solution-based partnerships with each client. Our hiring process utilizes a time-tested process that delivers high-quality results. We offer:
- On-site consultation
- Macro-level market review of nursing supply and demand, related to the unique challenges and opportunities of our client
- Development of short- and long-term solutions to ensure a steady flow of nurse talent
- Quarterly reporting, analysis, and planning
- 24/7 clinical assistance and support
- Anticipation and preparation for fluctuations in staffing levels
- Effective, real-time communication from a dedicated account manager
The results speak for themselves:
- Exceptional nurse matches are made.
- Hospitals see long-term savings.
- Patient safety, satisfaction and experience increase.
- Physicians express consistent satisfaction with GIFTED nurses and clinicians.
- Quality, lasting partnerships are formed that save resources, time, and energy.
- Healthy patients form stronger communities.
To request Supplemental Staffing, click here.