New mothers need extra help. Gifted Healthcare delivers.
The birth of a baby is a joyful time that can also bring many new needs and stresses. Gifted Healthcare can help with expert care and support.
Our services range from specialized postpartum nursing care for mother and baby to education for parents in newborn care. We also provide extra help when mother and baby come home from the hospital, so that mothers can recover and rest.
Each Gifted Healthcare nurse and caregiver has been carefully chosen and screened, and has experience in working with new mothers and infants. We provide nursing care for new mothers and premature infants, help with multiple births and assistance with bathing, feeding, changing and dressing the baby. We also provide reassurance by giving expert answers to the many questions new mothers may have.
- Lactation instruction
- Parental education, support
- Premature and newborn care
- Help with twins, triplets
- Your very own “Momma Baby Nurse”
- Infant laundry, bottle sterilization
- Establishing feeding schedules
- Infant sleep consulting, training
- Home assessments, consultations
To request New Mother and Baby care, click here.