Travel Telemetry RN Jobs In Virginia
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: virginia
Our Current Jobs in virginia
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Lynchburg, VA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of a regional nonprofit healthcare system that services the Virginia area, this 108-private patient room facility, is home to a well-known Heart Center and Cardiovascular Pavilion, which is a national benchmark facility for cardiac care. This facility is also a Level II Trauma Center, providing emergency and critical care services to more than 92,000 patients per year.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and along the banks of the James River, Lynchburg is the fifth largest city in Virginia, also known as the “City of Seven Hills”. Lynchburg provides a wide variety of historical museums and sites to visit as it was the only major city in Virginia that was not captured by the Union before the end of the Civil War. Along with the various historical attractions Lynchburg is home to a vibrant and lively nightlife catering to the many options of fine dining and exquisite bars that line the banks of the James River.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!