Travel Respiratory RRT Jobs In Virginia
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: virginia
Our Current Jobs in virginia
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Job in Richmond, VA
Respiratory Therapist (RT) Travel JobTo work as a Respiratory Therapist (RT) you must have a current and valid RRT or CRT license, and possess comprehensive knowledge of therapy procedures for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
Respiratory Therapist (RT) Responsibilities:
- Interview and examine patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders
- Respiratory Therapist perform diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity
- Monitor and record the progress of treatment
- The RT collaborates with nursing staff to administer blood gas samples and perform basic analysis
- The Respiratory Therapist consults with physicians to develop patient treatment plans
- Respiratory Therapists will perform necessary procedures with non-invasive methods such as CPAP and BIPAP therapies
- The RT will provide emergency care, including artificial respiration, external cardiac massage and assistance with cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Set up and operate devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators, following specified parameters of treatment
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RRT, at GIFTED? We do!