Travel ER RN Jobs In Virginia
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: virginia
Our Current Jobs in virginia
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Richmond, VARichmond, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Culpeper, VACulpeper, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Danville, VADanville, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Salem, VASalem, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Martinsville, VAMartinsville, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Reston, VAReston, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Warrenton, VAWarrenton, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Hopewell, VAHopewell, VA
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Richmond, VA
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 340-bed community hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, specializing in heart and stroke care, women’s health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. This hospital has also been recognized as a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, is a leader in the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
Richmond, the capital of Virginia, lies on the James River in the heart of the state and among America’s oldest major cities. Richmond is home to inspiring American Revolution sites such as St. John’s Episcopal Church and an extensive chronicle of Civil War memorabilia found in the American Civil War Museum or the Virginia Historical Society. There’s also something to do in the great outdoors year round in Richmond, due to it’s amazing weather! Be sure to check out the iconic Virginia Museum of fine Arts, the Edgar Alan Poe Museum and the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens. Carytown is where you can find the city’s hippest boutique shops and restaurants.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!