Travel CVOR RN Jobs In Virginia
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: virginia
Our Current Jobs in virginia
Registered Nurse - CVOR Job in Arlington, VA
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobCVOR Registered Nurses work among surgical services, operating room teams and specialized areas treating cardiovascular patients.
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This Magnet recognized facility has provided exceptional medical services to the Washington D.C. metropolitan area for over 70 years and was named a 2016 Top Teaching Hospital by The Leapfrog Group. It was recognized as one of America’s 100 Top Hospitals and 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics. This hospital is a 350-bed, not-for-profit teaching facility with state-of-the-art medical care, offering comprehensive healthcare and multiple, independently recognized Centers of Excellence.
Arlington, VA is directly across the Potomac River from Washington D.C. and is rich in American history. Check out the famous Arlington National Cemetery or take a tour of the Pentagon. Walk, bike, or jog the Mount Vernon Trail, the paved recreational trail of 18 miles with wonderful views of the Potomac River and Washington D.C.’s famous landmarks. See a show at Signature Theatre, the home-grown theater that is renowned for combining Broadway-quality productions with an intimate playing space. Arlington is Virginia’s urban village, offering a variety of shops, restaurants, theaters, and a pedestrian friendly promenade.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!