Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Tele RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Tennessee.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: tennessee
Our Current Jobs in tennessee
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Jackson, TN
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the flagship of a larger healthcare system in Tennessee, this facility is a 635-bed tertiary care center. It is the only hospital between Memphis and Nashville and serves a 17-county area of rural West Tennessee. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has been recognized as a Community Value Five-Star Hospital by Cleverley + Associates.
Located in between Nashville and Memphis, is the soulful town of Jackson, TN. Jackson is where rock and country music came together to create Rock-A-Billy music. Check out the International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum, which is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Rockabilly music. Visit the Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum where you can tour the iconic railroad engineer’s home, spend the night in a train car or enjoy delicious food at The Old Country Store. For outdoor exploration, discover Cypress Grove, a preservation just minutes from downtown Jackson where you can bike, walk, fish, or just enjoy the serenity of the cypress forest. In Jackson, there is something for everyone from the symphony to the museums and everything in between!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Tele RNs (Telemetry Registered Nurses) are a profession exceptionally high in demand. This positive projection is expected to continue through 2022. Making it an ideal position to invest time into experience and training.
Tele RNs like you are experienced interpreters of data and patient management. These skills and the inherent flexibility required of this role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
Tele RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. Tele RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience needed and the critical nature of their role.
Furthermore, as a Tele travel RN, you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
Tele RN jobs in Tennessee offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a Tele RN in Tennessee has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Tennessee is a soulful destination any time of the year, rich in culture, history, music, and delicious food. Memphis is the heart of Tennessee and also the barbeque capital, from ribs to hot fried cornbread, make sure to bring your appetite. Known as America’s music capital, both Nashville and Memphis are rich in the music scene. Catch a concert at the iconic Grand Ole Opry, visit Elvis’s Presley’s Graceland or simply take in an impromptu show along Music Row. Tennessee also is an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee and has over 800 miles of trails to explore, natural wildlife to observe and tons of picnic areas to just enjoy America’s most-visited park.
Working a Tele RN job in Tennessee is the perfect opportunity for a Tele RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!