Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Med Surg RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Tennessee.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: tennessee
Our Current Jobs in tennessee
Registered Nurse - MedSurg Job in Germantown, TN
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobMed-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions include outstanding benefits such as flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Medical-Surgical RNs, also known as Med Surg RNs, are a highly skilled and rigorous sub field in nursing that is one of the most physically demanding and intellectually challenging postings in healthcare.
Med Surg RNs like you possess a broad skill set and base of knowledge which make you desirable to high paying positions at state of the art facilities.
Additionally, working a Med Surg RN job in Tennessee with Gifted Healthcare provides travelers a chance to experience the state’s culture and various attractions while not on shift.
Tennessee is a soulful destination any time of the year, rich in culture, history, music, and delicious food. Memphis is the heart of Tennessee and also the barbeque capital, from ribs to hot fried cornbread, make sure to bring your appetite. Known as America’s music capital, both Nashville and Memphis are rich in the music scene. Catch a concert at the iconic Grand Ole Opry, visit Elvis’s Presley’s Graceland or simply take in an impromptu show along Music Row. Tennessee also is an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee and has over 800 miles of trails to explore, natural wildlife to observe and tons of picnic areas to just enjoy America’s most-visited park.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!