Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated L&D RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Tennessee.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: tennessee
Our Current Jobs in tennessee
Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Livingston, TN
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Labor and Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care and support for women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
L&D RNs (Labor & Delivery Unit Registered Nurses) typically provide around the clock medical care to women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
L&D RNs like you are trained to notice and respond to any crisis that takes place in the labor & delivery unit. This training and on the job experience makes L&D nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
L&D travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. L&D travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Labor & Delivery Unit Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
L&D RN jobs in Tennessee offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an L&D RN with Gifted Healthcare in Tennessee has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Tennessee is a soulful destination any time of the year, rich in culture, history, music, and delicious food. Memphis is the heart of Tennessee and also the barbeque capital, from ribs to hot fried cornbread, make sure to bring your appetite. Known as America’s music capital, both Nashville and Memphis are rich in the music scene. Catch a concert at the iconic Grand Ole Opry, visit Elvis’s Presley’s Graceland or simply take in an impromptu show along Music Row. Tennessee also is an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee and has over 800 miles of trails to explore, natural wildlife to observe and tons of picnic areas to just enjoy America’s most-visited park.
Working an L&D travel nursing job in Tennessee is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!