Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated ICU RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Tennessee.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: tennessee
Our Current Jobs in tennessee
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Bristol, TN
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of a larger healthcare system, this hospital opened in 1994 and has been serving the community through superior quality care, technological innovation and compassion. In 2016, the independent ratings organization CareChex listed Bristol Regional among the top 100 hospitals in the nation for heart attack treatment, joint replacement, and trauma care. It has a highly acclaimed Level II trauma center and is a general medical and surgical hospital with 312-beds.
Bristol is located on the state line between Tennessee and Virginia, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds! As the Birthplace of Country Music, there are many things to see and do in Bristol, TN. Check out Historic Downtown Bristol and State Street where you can visit museums, a variety of independent shops, art galleries, and restaurants. NASCAR fans can enjoy Bristol International Speedway while baseball fans can check out the Bristol White Sox. Bristol has over 15 parks and two 650-acre recreational areas perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, where you can horseback ride, hike and watch for wildlife. Be sure to check out the Appalachian Caverns, where you can take a timeless stroll through the magnificent chambers and ever-changing caverns.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ICU RNs (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses) typically provide around the clock medical care to patients with life threatening illnesses, diseases and injuries. These patients are normally recovering from accidents, trauma, organ failure, or surgery in the ICU. Some patients may even be comatose.
ICU RNs like you are trained to notice and respond to any crisis that takes place in the intensive care unit. This training and on the job experience makes ICU nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ICU travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ICU travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ICU RN jobs in Tennessee offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an ICU RN with Gifted Healthcare in Tennessee has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Tennessee is a soulful destination any time of the year, rich in culture, history, music, and delicious food. Memphis is the heart of Tennessee and also the barbeque capital, from ribs to hot fried cornbread, make sure to bring your appetite. Known as America’s music capital, both Nashville and Memphis are rich in the music scene. Catch a concert at the iconic Grand Ole Opry, visit Elvis’s Presley’s Graceland or simply take in an impromptu show along Music Row. Tennessee also is an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee and has over 800 miles of trails to explore, natural wildlife to observe and tons of picnic areas to just enjoy America’s most-visited park.
Working an ICU travel nursing job in Tennessee is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!