Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated OR RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Arizona.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arizona
Our Current Jobs in arizona
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Fort Defiance, AZ
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 56-bed facility opened in August 2002 and is in the beautiful high-desert climate of Northeastern Arizona. This facility includes an ICU, a Medical-Surgical unit, a Pediatric Ward, an OBGYN ward, and an inpatient adolescent psychiatric care unit. The mission of this hospital is to provide superior and compassionate healthcare to their community by raising the level of health care provided and ensuring a better quality of life.
Fort Defiance is situated between the Eastern border of Arizona and the Western border of New Mexico. Check out the Window Rock Tribal Park maintained by the Navajo Tribe which is extremely beautiful and captivating. History nurses enjoy the Veteran’s Memorial dedicated to the Navajo Code Talkers of WWII or check out Fort Defiance staples: the Navajo Nation Zoo or the Botanical Park.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
OR RNs (Operating Room Registered Nurses) in this position will be working alongside experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists and other surgical specialists in one of the most interesting and high-stakes areas in nursing.
OR RNs like you are essential components in any hospital’s surgical process. OR RNs are the primary contact person for patients both pre and post-surgery. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
OR travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. OR travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience needed and the critical nature of their role.
Furthermore, as an Operating Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
OR RN jobs in Arizona offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an OR RN with Gifted Healthcare in Arizona has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Arizona is a state to experience a wide variety of things to do both indoors and outdoors. Arizona is best known for its reliably sunny weather and the home of the Grand Canyon. For the traveling nurse who likes to take road trips, Arizona is located between 5 states, making cities such as Las Vegas and Los Angeles are only a day drive away! Whether you want to spend a day taking in the breathtaking landscape or an evening enjoying the nightlife while divulging in the fabulous cuisine, there is something for everyone in Arizona.
Working an OR RN job in Arizona is the perfect opportunity for an OR RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!