Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Job in Tulsa, OK
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel JobRespiratory Therapists provides respiratory care treatment, oxygen services, diagnostic testing, and ventilation support services to both in-patients and out-patients ranging in age from neonatal to geriatric. As a CRT/RRT, you may perform ECG, EEG, pulmonary function testing, bronchoscopy, and any other testing as deemed within the scope of practice by national standards. Our ideal Respiratory Therapist candidate must be able to analyze and score data and make patients of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary function tests for assessment of lung function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 100 year old 691-bed teaching hospital is among Oklahoma's most widely respected and acclaimed facilities. Offering a multitude of services in many areas that include a regional burn unit; a premiere hospital dedicated exclusively to women’s health; a state-of-the-art specialized orthopedic hospital; a unique, all-inclusive rehabilitation center; a comprehensive diabetes education center; the latest technology for the treatment of cancer, and finally the state’s largest dedicated heart hospital for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
Right in the heart of "Green Country", Tulsa is nestled in northeastern Oklahoma, The rolling green hills and wooded terrain of the city enjoys 227 days of sunshine a year. Tulsa is known as the Mecca for arts—art deco masterpieces are prevalent in many of the downtown buildings. From the exceptional museums, world-class ballet and opera to the professional and recreational sports, from live entertainment, to bargain Tulsa lets you enjoy countless big-city experiences in a completely different way.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RRT, at GIFTED? We do!