Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Tulsa, OK
Pediatric (Peds) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobPediatric Registered (Peds) Nurses focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and adolescents
Pediatric RN Responsibilities:
- Pediatric Registered Nurses are able to identify changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervene when necessary
- Assists pediatrician in examinations
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs and medical history
- Provides education and support to families and patients
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- A Pediatric RN may draw blood when appropriate
- Administer childhood vaccinations
- A Pediatric nurse may set up drips and blood transfusions, intravenous infusions, and assists with tests and evaluations
- The Peds RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!