Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated OR RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Oklahoma.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - OR Per Diem Job in Edmond, OK
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
OR RNs (Operating Room Registered Nurses) in this position will be working alongside experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists and other surgical specialists in one of the most interesting and high-stakes areas in nursing.
OR RNs like you are essential components in any hospital’s surgical process. OR RNs are the primary contact person for patients both pre and post surgery. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
OR travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. OR travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience needed and the critical nature of their role.
Furthermore, as an operating room travel registered nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
OR RN jobs in Oklahoma offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an OR RN in Oklahoma has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Oklahoma is a state in the middle of it all. Route 66, the iconic highway that stretches across the state, offers roadtripping travel nurses a chance to take in the wide open spaces of the expansive Oklahoma countryside.
Visitors can stop off at numerous old timey filling stations and various roadside attractions such as the motorcycle museum.
Additionally, Oklahoma delivers on the outdoor enthusiast’s desire for great natural attractions. The Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge has been voted the number one most beautiful place in the whole of Oklahoma. It covers 59,000 acres of ancient mountain with incredible history and wildlife.
While there, visitors can travel up Mt. Scott and marvel at the patchwork of lakes, stunning rock formations and miles of picturesque hiking trails.
Working an OR RN job in Oklahoma is the perfect opportunity for an OR RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!