Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Med Surg RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Oklahoma.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - MedSurg Job in Ada, OK
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobMed-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit, 136-bed, acute-care facility serves the Pontotoc County in south-central Oklahoma. As part of one of the largest healthcare systems in the United States, this facility has provided the city of Ada with compassionate health services including cancer care, cardiology, emergency care, rehabilitation services, laboratory, wound care, and others. As part of this facilities faith-based heritage, it’s goal is to listen and respond to the needs of the community, with particular attention to the persons who are economically poor or underserved. This facility maintains their own ambulance sleet that serves all of Pontotoc County and was also recently awarded with the Goal Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
West meets the South in progressive, quality-oriented Ada, OK located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Ada is within easy driving distances of three major cities and features the Wintersmith Park Historic District which includes a lake, a lodge, bridges, trails, courts and a public amphitheater. Ada is the home of the nation's most progressive tribe, the Chickasaw Nation and home of country music superstar Blake Shelton.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions include outstanding benefits such as flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Medical-Surgical RNs, also known as Med Surg RNs, are a highly skilled and rigorous sub field in nursing that is one of the most physically demanding and intellectually challenging postings in healthcare.
Med Surg RNs like you possess a broad skill set and base of knowledge which make you desirable to high paying positions at state of the art facilities.
Additionally, working a Med Surg RN job in Oklahoma with Gifted Healthcare provides travelers a chance to experience the state’s culture and various attractions while not on shift.
Oklahoma is known for the intense natural beauty of its outdoor settings. Mother Nature has provided Oklahoma with great scenery and inspirational settings. Lesser known, but no less amazing, are the many modern museums, galleries of international art and lavish gardens.
Med Surg RN jobs in Oklahoma with Gifted Healthcare are an incredible opportunity to add valuable experience to your healthcare resume and also visit one of the nation’s most historic and beautiful states.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!