Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Ada, OK
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Labor and Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care and support for women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit, 136-bed, acute-care facility serves the Pontotoc County in south-central Oklahoma. As part of one of the largest healthcare systems in the United States, this facility has provided the city of Ada with compassionate health services including cancer care, cardiology, emergency care, rehabilitation services, laboratory, wound care, and others. As part of this facilities faith-based heritage, it’s goal is to listen and respond to the needs of the community, with particular attention to the persons who are economically poor or underserved. This facility maintains their own ambulance sleet that serves all of Pontotoc County and was also recently awarded with the Goal Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
West meets the South in progressive, quality-oriented Ada, OK located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Ada is within easy driving distances of three major cities and features the Wintersmith Park Historic District which includes a lake, a lodge, bridges, trails, courts and a public amphitheater. Ada is the home of the nation's most progressive tribe, the Chickasaw Nation and home of country music superstar Blake Shelton.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!