Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Tahlequah, OK
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Labor and Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care and support for women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 40 MedSurg bed and 30 special care bed community hospital provides a variety of inpatient services including Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU), Geriatric Behavioral Health, Gastroenterology, Maternity Center, Medical ICU (MICU), Medical Surgical, Nephrology, Pediatric Care, Pulmonology, Emergency Room, and Surgery.
Tahlequah, located at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and about one-hour from Tulsa, was voted one of the Top 100 Best Small Towns in America. It was established as a capital of the 19th-century Cherokee Nation in 1839. Make sure to tour the recreated ancient Cherokee village of Tsa-La-Gi, located at the Cherokee Heritage Center, make a big splash at Lake Tenkiller, and float down the state’s best canoe waterway at the Illinois River. You can also test your luck at the Cherokee Casino in Tahlequah.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!