Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated ICU RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Oklahoma.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Ardmore, OK
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Local JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is a full service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. It is known as southern Oklahoma’s leader in providing cancer care and their Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards. Services at this hospital include: mother and baby care, women’s care, heart care, orthopedic care and sports medicine, emergency department, children’s care, and robotic surgery.
Ardmore is a small town in Oklahoma approximately 2 hours south of Oklahoma City and 2 hours north of Dallas, TX. Ardmore is a delightful destination spot offering the community a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast, the shopper, or the historian. Visit the historic Carter County Courthouse or the Greater Southwest Historical Museum containing memorabilia from the American Revolution. Take a stroll through downtown Ardmore on historic Main Street where you can experience the culture that is alive in Ardmore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ICU RNs (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses) typically provide around the clock medical care to patients with life threatening illnesses, diseases and injuries. These patients are normally recovering from accidents, trauma, organ failure, or surgery in the ICU. Some patients may even be comatose.
ICU RNs like you are trained to notice and respond to any crisis that takes place in the intensive care unit. This training and on the job experience makes ICU nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ICU travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ICU travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an intensive care unit travel registered nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ICU RN jobs in Oklahoma offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an ICU RN in Oklahoma has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Oklahoma is known for its picturesque natural wonders and strong Native American heritage. The Chickasaw National Recreational Area is a great place to experience the Oklahoma outdoors. Called peaceful valley of rippling water by the American Indian a hundred years ago, it still offers the same serenity to current visitors.
The travertine Creek meanders throughout the park and the sound from babbling of water makes a perfect soundtrack for peaceful recreation. The area has many activities such as hiking, camping and picnicking.
Working an ICU RN job in Oklahoma is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!