Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - CVOR Job in Tahlequah, OK
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobCVOR Registered Nurses work among surgical services, operating room teams and specialized areas treating cardiovascular patients.
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 40 MedSurg bed and 30 special care bed community hospital provides a variety of inpatient services including Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU), Geriatric Behavioral Health, Gastroenterology, Maternity Center, Medical ICU (MICU), Medical Surgical, Nephrology, Pediatric Care, Pulmonology, Emergency Room, and Surgery.
Tahlequah, located at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and about one-hour from Tulsa, was voted one of the Top 100 Best Small Towns in America. It was established as a capital of the 19th-century Cherokee Nation in 1839. Make sure to tour the recreated ancient Cherokee village of Tsa-La-Gi, located at the Cherokee Heritage Center, make a big splash at Lake Tenkiller, and float down the state’s best canoe waterway at the Illinois River. You can also test your luck at the Cherokee Casino in Tahlequah.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!