Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: oklahoma
Our Current Jobs in oklahoma
Registered Nurse - CVICU Job in Tulsa, OK
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse(RN) Local JobTo work in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, CVICU RNs must be able to prioritize in an ever changing environment of complex clinical situations.
CVICU RN Responsibilities:
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patient’s blood pressure and to prevent heart failure.
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs
- The RN Provides education and support to families and patients
- CVICU nurse acts as a patient advocate
- Administers medications
- A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients
- Operates cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- A CVICU RN Responds to life threatening situations
- A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN orders and evaluates diagnostic tests as appropriate, and as directed
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit teaching facility and boosts many advanced technologies. The health system features 416-MedSurg beds and 107-Specialty beds. It is the areas first Magnet recognized hospital for excellence in nursing, and was recently named the number one hospital in Oklahoma by U.S. News and World Report. It has also been named a Consumer Choice Award Winner by the National Research Corporation. This facility includes Oklahoma's only ACS Level II Trauma Center and Northeastern Oklahoma's only Joint-Commission-accredited stroke center. The hospital includes Oklahoma's only accredited women's diagnostic imaging centers of excellence.
Right in the heart of "Green Country", Tulsa is nestled in northeastern Oklahoma, the rolling green hills and wooded terrain of the city enjoys 227 days of sunshine a year. Tulsa is known as the Mecca for arts—art deco masterpieces are prevalent in many of the downtown buildings. From the exceptional museums, world-class ballet and opera to the professional and recreational sports, from live entertainment, to bargain Tulsa lets you enjoy countless big-city experiences in a completely different way.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!