Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Tele RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Ohio.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: ohio
Our Current Jobs in ohio
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Toledo, OH
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This award-winning, world-class quality care hospital has been named by Healthgrades as a 100 Best Hospital in America and is a recipient of the distinguished Top 5 Percent Healthgrades award. It is the largest acute care facility in the area, with 794-beds, and is home to the largest board-certified medical staff in the entire area. This hospital also has a Level I Trauma Center and is dedicated to providing optimal care for injured patients. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Toledo, Ohio is known as the “Water Recreation Capital of the Midwest” located on the banks of Lake Erie and the Maumee River, making activities such as kayaking, fishing, boating, and water sports the norm. Take a stroll through the Toledo Botanical Garden in downtown Toledo, which is a 60-acre garden with sculptures scattered throughout. It is also home of events such as the Crosby Festival of Arts, Heralding the Holidays, and Jazz in the Park Garden Concert Series. Check out the Toledo Museum of Art, one of the top attractions with a collection of over 30,000 works of art including Picasso, and is famous for its collection of 19th and 20th century glass art. Explore the Toledo Zoo on your day off, home to famous exhibits such as the Arctic Encounter, Cheetah Valley, Kingdom of the Apes, and the Tiger Terrace. The zoo is also home to the 178,000-gallon aquarium containing more than 3,000 exciting aquatic animals. After a long shift, grab a bite to eat at the famous Tony Packo’s, well-known for its’ homemade hot dogs, buns, and sauces. Whether you want to explore history, spend time in the beautiful outdoors, or dive into the culture of this town, Toledo has a wide array of things to do on your next travel nursing job.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Tele RNs (Telemetry Registered Nurses) are a profession exceptionally high in demand. This positive projection is expected to continue through 2022. Making it an ideal position to invest time into experience and training.
Tele RNs like you are experienced interpreters of data and patient management. These skills and the inherent flexibility required of this role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
Tele RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. Tele RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience needed and the critical nature of their role.
Furthermore, as a Tele travel RN, you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
Tele RN jobs in Ohio offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a Tele RN in Ohio has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Ohio is a state to experience authentic America with lake beaches, three large cities, world-class museums, record breaking roller coasters and the world’s largest Amish enclave. Fountain Square, found in Cincinnati, is used as a meeting and hangout spot in summer months by professionals and residents. The Cleveland Museum of Art is renowned throughout the world for its impressive collection, it covers a wide range of art including Asian, European and American pieces from various historical periods. Cleveland is also home of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the museum provides an informative and entertaining look at the history of Rock and Roll music, including a decade breakdown featuring the greatest artists from each period. Cedar Point is a 365-acre theme park in Sandusky and contains thrilling roller-coasters, less extreme rides for children and water rides guaranteed to leave you soaked.
Working a Tele RN job in Ohio is the perfect opportunity for a Tele RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!