New York Healthcare Jobs
Welcome to Gifted Healthcare, your source for travel nurse jobs and LPN jobs in New York. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional experience for our travel nurses. Our company was founded by nurses, for nurses. Apply to one of the New York travel nurse jobs below and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: new york
Our Current Jobs in new york
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Norwich, NY
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
From the thrill of Atlantic Ocean deep-sea fishing off the shores of Long Island to tranquil hiking and paddling in the Adirondack Mountains, there are treasures waiting to be discovered in New York. With millions of acres of protected wilderness and more than 2,000 miles of hiking and biking trails, New York State is a nature lover’s paradise. Manhattan offers the finest in arts and history, museums and galleries, designer fashions, fine cuisine, Broadway shows, cultural attractions, boat cruises, premier tours of the city and their neighbors, and much more. Discover Long Island with its sparkling beaches, world class golf, seaport towns, and scenic wine trails. Buffalo, NY is proud of its sports’ heroes and buffalo wings offers great theater, gourmet restaurants, theme parks, zoos, and great shopping. Be sure to experience Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
Combine the sites and scenes of New York with state of the art facilities and travel nurse assignments and you’ve got a recipe for a fun, rewarding travel nurse adventure. At Gifted Healthcare you’ll find a huge variety of Travel MedSurg, OR, ER, LTAC, and ICU Nurse, CNA and LPN jobs in New York.