Nevada Healthcare Jobs
Welcome to Gifted Healthcare, your source for travel nurse jobs and LPN jobs in Nevada. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional experience for our travel nurses. Our company was founded by nurses, for nurses. Apply to one of the Nevada travel nurse jobs below and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: nevada
Our Current Jobs in nevada
Registered Nurse - Clinic Job in Nellis AFB, NV
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobClinic Registered Nurses develop, implement, evaluate, and manage the care and education of patients; supervise day-to-day activities of patient care, performs assessments of patients and attends educational in-services.
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Nevada is a state of incredible natural diversity with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and even skiing. The most popular city in Nevada is Las Vegas, the Strip glitters and glows with massive resorts, hotels, theaters, restaurants, and gardens. It is considered the most entertainment filled two and a half miles in the world. The Hoover Dam is a marvel of modern engineering and is only a 45-minute drive from the center of Las Vegas. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is located just 17 miles from the Vegas Strip offers rock climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking, picnicking, and wildlife watching along with 30 miles of hiking to explore. Other cities in Nevada such as Reno, home of Lake Tahoe, Henderson, and Paradise offer their own unique culture.
Combine the sites and scenes of Nevada with state of the art facilities and travel nurse assignments and you’ve got a recipe for a fun, rewarding travel nurse adventure. At Gifted Healthcare you’ll find a huge variety of Travel MedSurg, OR, ER, LTAC, and ICU Nurse, CNA and LPN jobs in Nevada.