Missouri Healthcare Jobs
Welcome to Gifted Healthcare, your source for travel nurse jobs and LPN jobs in Missouri. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional experience for our travel nurses. Our company was founded by nurses, for nurses. Apply to one of the Missouri travel nurse jobs below and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: missouri
Our Current Jobs in missouri
Registered Nurse - ICU Per Diem Job in Columbia, MOColumbia, MO
Registered Nurse - MedSurg Per Diem Job in Columbia, MOColumbia, MO
Registered Nurse - PACU Job in Rolla, MORolla, MO
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Rolla, MORolla, MO
Registered Nurse - MedSurg Job in Rolla, MORolla, MO
Registered Nurse - LTAC Per Diem Job in Joplin, MOJoplin, MO
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Springfield, MOSpringfield, MO
Registered Nurse - Endoscopy Job in Springfield, MOSpringfield, MO
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in West Plains, MOWest Plains, MO
Registered Nurse - ICU Per Diem Job in Columbia, MO
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Located in Columbia, this hospital offers the only level I trauma and helicopter service in central Missouri. With 247 beds, this hospital is experienced in treating the most severe cases and offers patients and employees the most advanced technologies in the medical industry. The critical care tower, offers cardiac, medical, neurological, and surgical intensive care units as well as a state of the art burn center. The facility provides care for over 25,000 emergency room patients each year and they pride themselves on providing the highest quality service possible. This facility is also the region’s only cochlear implant center, as well as a diabetes center, an ophthalmology institute, a sleep disorder center, and an endoscopy center.
Columbia is known for being a trendy and upbeat college town with a lot to offer those who live there. Columbia, Missouri is about a 2-hour drive away from downtown St. Louis. The city of Columbia is rather comfortable temperature wise, with a generally moderate climate that does not get too hot or too cold. The Missouri Theatre Center for the Arts and Jesse Auditorium are some of the state’s largest fine art venues and offer visitors and residents an excellent place to spend the afternoon. The city is complete with professional ballet companies, a live theater, a symphony, an orchestra, a large variety of museums, state parks, and of course beautiful botanical gardens. With a happening live music scene and a lot of cultural activities to engage in, one will never get bored of what Columbia has to offer. Don’t forget to take a few nights to relax and enjoy some of the most delicious restaurants or eateries in town.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Missouri is home of the Gateway Arch, the tallest national monument in the United States. From modern architectural icons and breathtaking outdoor scenery to open-air rides down Historic Route 66 and coaster rides at Silver Dollar City, the Show Me State has a surprising variety of exciting destinations. See museums and sites where history was made; be entertained by some of the best performers in the world and enjoy beautiful outdoor scenery.
Combine the sites and scenes of Missouri with state of the art facilities and travel nurse assignments and you’ve got a recipe for a fun, rewarding travel nurse adventure. At Gifted Healthcare you’ll find a huge variety of Travel MedSurg, OR, ER, LTAC, and ICU Nurse, CNA and LPN jobs in Missouri.