Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Tele RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Mississippi.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: ms
Our Current Jobs in ms
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Meridian, MS
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Local JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 260-bed facility is part of a larger healthcare system offering premier medical services to its community. This facility has recently won two quality award distinctions by Heathgrades in patient safety and experience.
Meridian is the sixth largest city in the state of Mississippi. The city has been selected as the future location of the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Center. Full of culture, history, and natural beauty, Meridian offers lots of attractions such as the Meridian Museum of Art, Meridian Little Theatre, the Riley Center, and the Meridian Symphony Orchestra. Explore Highland Park, a museum which displays memorabilia of Jimmie Rodgers, the father of country music.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Tele RNs (Telemetry Registered Nurses) are a profession exceptionally high in demand. This positive projection is expected to continue through 2022. Making it an ideal position to invest time into experience and training.
Tele RNs like you are experienced interpreters of data and patient management. These skills and the inherent flexibility required of this role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
Tele RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. Tele RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience needed and the critical nature of their role.
Furthermore, as a Tele travel RN, you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
Tele RN jobs in Mississippi offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a Tele RN in Mississippi has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Mississippi has a vibrant culture all of its own, which you can feel no matter where you go in the state, from the capital city of Jackson to the resorts around Gulfport and Biloxi. This state offers 62 miles of soft, white sandy beaches that fringe Mississippi’s coast on the Gulf of Mexico offering a sunny getaway with plenty to do. In places like Biloxi, Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, Ocean Springs and more, you can do everything from trying your luck at a casino to relaxing on the beach or going fishing on the water. Check out the history that lives in Natchez from the Owl Creek Mounds to the Mississippi Craft Center. Mississippi has been noted as one of the most influential places in the origins of Delta blues, you can follow the Mississippi Blues Trail to explore more of the history of the genre.
Working a Tele RN job in Mississippi is the perfect opportunity for a Tele RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!