Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated LTAC RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Mississippi.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: ms
Our Current Jobs in ms
Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Gulfport, MS
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
LTAC RNs, or Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurses, typically work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF), rest home, convalescent home, or a nursing home. These facilities are unique in their ability to take care of critically ill patients that require goal-directed, aggressive and specialized care over an extended period of recovery.
LTAC RNs like you are highly trained to respond to the unique needs that go along with caring for these types of patients. This training and on the job experience makes ICU nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
LTAC travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. LTAC travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Long Term Acute Care Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
LTAC RN jobs in Mississippi offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a LTAC RN in Mississippi with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Mississippi has a vibrant culture all of its own, which you can feel no matter where you go in the state, from the capital city of Jackson to the resorts around Gulfport and Biloxi. This state offers 62 miles of soft, white sandy beaches that fringe Mississippi’s coast on the Gulf of Mexico offering a sunny getaway with plenty to do. In places like Biloxi, Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, Ocean Springs and more, you can do everything from trying your luck at a casino to relaxing on the beach or going fishing on the water. Check out the history that lives in Natchez from the Owl Creek Mounds to the Mississippi Craft Center. Mississippi has been noted as one of the most influential places in the origins of Delta blues, you can follow the Mississippi Blues Trail to get closer to the history of the genre.
Working an LTAC RN job in Mississippi is the perfect opportunity for an LTAC RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!