Travel ER/ Emergency Room RN Job in Mississippi
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: mississippi
Our Current Jobs in mississippi
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Greenwood, MS
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 208-bed facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is the largest employer in the region. It has evolved into a regional hub of healthcare services for North Central Mississippi, offering a full range of medical and surgical care to its patients as well as the latest in medical technology.
Greenwood, MS is located at the eastern edge of the Mississippi Delta, approximately 96 miles north of Jackson and 130 miles south of Memphis. With year-round attractions, such as museums and a historic downtown area, Greenwood offers a delightful array of things to do and explore. This city boasts one of the most extensive parks networks in the Mississippi Delta, with 11 parks offering opportunities for tennis, soccer, baseball, softball, walking, jogging, bike riding, and playgrounds. Take a cooking class and learn how to cook some of that down-home cooking at Viking Cooking School who focuses on having fun while in the kitchen! Explore the Mississippi Freedom Trail, an educational attraction that honor those from around the county who contributed to the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi. Relax at the Alluvian Spa, where you can rejuvenate both your body and soul, offering a complete menu of treatments for ultimate relaxation. Discover the Winery at Williams Landing, an almost 200-year-old small batch artisanal winery specializing in wines made from locally sourced fruits grown in Mississippi!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Emergency Room RNs, Registered Nurses interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Mississippi.
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ER RNs, or Emergency Room Registered Nurses, work in the fastest paced, highest stakes area in nursing. ER RNs typically treat patients who have experienced trauma or injury requiring emergency attention.
ER RNs like you are highly trained to respond to urgent needs and care for patients experiencing life threatening problems. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ER travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ER travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Emergency Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ER RN jobs in Mississippi offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a ER RN in Mississippi with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Mississippi has a vibrant culture all of its own, which you can feel no matter where you go in the state, from the capital city of Jackson to the resorts around Gulfport and Biloxi. This state offers 62 miles of soft, white sandy beaches that fringe Mississippi’s coast on the Gulf of Mexico offering a sunny getaway with plenty to do. In places like Biloxi, Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, Ocean Springs and more, you can do everything from trying your luck at a casino to relaxing on the beach or going fishing on the water. Check out the history that lives in Natchez from the Owl Creek Mounds to the Mississippi Craft Center. Mississippi has been noted as one of the most influential places in the origins of Delta blues, you can follow the Mississippi Blues Trail to get closer to the history of the genre.
Working an ER RN job in Mississippi is the perfect opportunity for an ER RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!