Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated LTAC RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Michigan.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: michigan
Our Current Jobs in michigan
Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Muskegon, MI
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Local JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include:
Referral bonuses for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself
LTAC RNs, or Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurses, typically work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF), rest home, convalescent home, or a nursing home. These facilities are unique in their ability to take care of critically ill patients that require goal-directed, aggressive and specialized care over an extended period of recovery.
LTAC RNs like you are highly trained to respond to the unique needs that go along with caring for these types of patients. This training and on the job experience makes ICU nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
LTAC travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. LTAC travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Long Term Acute Care Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
LTAC RN jobs in Michigan offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a LTAC RN in Michigan with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Michigan is the home of many wonderful things to do. From beautiful scenery, majestic lakes, fabulous food, to sports and hidden gems are just barely what all Michigan has to offer. Detroit has become America’s comeback city, offering world-class attractions including The Henry Ford and Detroit Institute of Arts. Grand Rapids is located just minutes away from the beaches of Lake Michigan. It offers great outdoor recreation as well as a walk-able downtown area packed with amazing dining and nightlife.
Working an LTAC travel nursing job in Michigan is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!