Gifted Healthcare has immediate openings for Pediatric Oncology Registered Nurses interested in an exciting travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Baltimore, MD.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: md
Our Current Jobs in md
- 189 miles away
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Lynchburg, VALynchburg, VA
- 280 miles away
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Goldsboro, NCGoldsboro, NC
- 442 miles away
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Greenville, SCGreenville, SC
- 461 miles away
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Knoxville, TNKnoxville, TN
- 469 miles away
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Anderson, SCAnderson, SC
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Lynchburg, VA
Pediatric (Peds) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobPediatric Registered (Peds) Nurses focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and adolescents
Pediatric RN Responsibilities:
- Pediatric Registered Nurses are able to identify changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervene when necessary
- Assists pediatrician in examinations
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs and medical history
- Provides education and support to families and patients
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- A Pediatric RN may draw blood when appropriate
- Administer childhood vaccinations
- A Pediatric nurse may set up drips and blood transfusions, intravenous infusions, and assists with tests and evaluations
- The Peds RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of a regional nonprofit healthcare system that services the Virginia area, this 108-private patient room facility, is home to a well-known Heart Center and Cardiovascular Pavilion, which is a national benchmark facility for cardiac care. This facility is also a Level II Trauma Center, providing emergency and critical care services to more than 92,000 patients per year.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and along the banks of the James River, Lynchburg is the fifth largest city in Virginia, also known as the “City of Seven Hills”. Lynchburg provides a wide variety of historical museums and sites to visit as it was the only major city in Virginia that was not captured by the Union before the end of the Civil War. Along with the various historical attractions Lynchburg is home to a vibrant and lively nightlife catering to the many options of fine dining and exquisite bars that line the banks of the James River.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel RN looking for a high-paying, adventurous travel assignment. When you accept a travel ER Registered Nurse assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision insurance, and disability insurance. There are many other great aspects to working with Gifted Healthcare on a travel nursing assignment including bonus opportunities, flexible shifts, up to $1,500 if you refer a Registered Nurse, private housing, housing allowance, and a personal career coach.
Working a travel Pediatric Oncology Registered Nurse job in Baltimore, MD with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country.
Pediatric Oncology RNs like you posses the skills and experience that are extremely desirable for these high paying positions at state-of-the-art facilities.
Baltimore is one of the largest and most historic of America’s seaport cities. Home to world class restaurants, beautiful coastal scenery and a vibrant and bustling downtown culture, there is sure to be something for everyone in “Charm City”.
The Inner Harbor area offers travel RNs on assignment the chance to experience authentic Baltimore. There are dozens of restaurants, museums, concert venues and shops of all kinds. The Inner Harbor is also the perfect location for a weekend day trip through history.
As the permanent docking location for several historic ships and the National Aquarium, the Inner Harbor offers visitors a chance to appreciate the historical changes that have taken place in its 300 year history.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do! Apply for other Baltimore Travel RN jobs with Gifted Healthcare.