Gifted Healthcare has immediate openings for talented and dedicated CVICU Registered Nurses interested in an exciting travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Baltimore, MD.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: md
Our Current Jobs in md
Registered Nurse - CVICU Job in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse(RN) Travel JobTo work in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, CVICU RNs must be able to prioritize in an ever changing environment of complex clinical situations.
CVICU RN Responsibilities:
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patient’s blood pressure and to prevent heart failure.
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs
- The RN Provides education and support to families and patients
- CVICU nurse acts as a patient advocate
- Administers medications
- A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients
- Operates cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- A CVICU RN Responds to life threatening situations
- A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN orders and evaluates diagnostic tests as appropriate, and as directed
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel RN looking for a high-paying, adventurous travel assignment. When you accept a travel ER Registered Nurse assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision insurance, and disability insurance. There are many other great aspects to working with Gifted Healthcare on a travel nursing assignment including bonus opportunities, flexible shifts, up to $1,500 if you refer a Registered Nurse, private housing, housing allowance, and a personal career coach.
Working a travel CVICU Registered Nurse job in Baltimore, MD with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country.
CVICU RNs like you posses the skills and experience that are extremely desirable for these high paying positions at state-of-the-art facilities.
Baltimore has a lot to offer visitors to the “Charm City”. The Inner Harbor area offers travel RNs a chance to experience authentic Baltimore. Home to dozens of restaurants, museums, concert venues and shops, the Inner Harbor is the perfect location for a weekend day trip.
As the permanent docking location for several historic ships and the National Aquarium, The Inner Harbor is a one-stop-shop for visitors looking to explore one of the world’s most famous and historic seaports.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do! Search for other travel RN jobs with Gifted.