Maryland Healthcare Jobs
Welcome to Gifted Healthcare, your source for travel nurse jobs and LPN jobs in Maryland. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional experience for our travel nurses. Our company was founded by nurses, for nurses. Apply to one of the Maryland travel nurse jobs below and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: maryland
Our Current Jobs in maryland
Registered Nurse - NICU 3 Job in Silver Spring, MD
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobThe Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse provides critical care to premature and sick newborns, as well as providing much needed support to the parents and families. NICU RNs work as a part of a healthcare team providing care.
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located less than 15 minutes outside of Washington D.C, this facility has been recognized as a leader in providing innovative healthcare plans and quality care overall. In 2017, the hospital received the Healthgrades, Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, which highlighted the facility’s safe, comprehensive, and consistent high quality healthcare. This hospital has been operating for over 50 years and offers patients from the surrounding community a variety of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital offers everything from fitness and nutrition, to complex surgery, to the birth of a child, making this facility an all-encompassing destination for any healthcare need.
Silver Spring, Maryland is less than 15 minutes away from the exciting Washington D.C. offering a variety of interesting experiences, from learning about American history and government to seeing many of the most iconic sights in the country. This vibrant city is also home to great food, art, cultural attractions, and much more. With attractions such as the White House, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institution, the Thomas Jefferson and Lincoln Memorial, and the National Zoological Park, just to name a few, there are endless amounts of places to explore. Washington, DC also has an alluring nightlife scene with several impressive artistic and sports venues as well as iconic music venues such as 9:30 or U Street Music Hall. Washington, DC is an extremely exercise-friendly destination with ample sidewalks, abundant public parks, and miles of panoramic trails.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Maryland offers a wide variety of attractions and things to do with its landscape extending from the seashore to the mountains to urban areas. In just one day you can enjoy spectacular scenery and outdoor activities as well as visit museums, historic sites and cultural events. Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and is home of many extraordinary attractions to explore such as the National Aquarium, the Fort McHenry, the “Star-Spangled Banner” fort, or the Baltimore Museum of Art, just to name a few! Annapolis is home of the United States Naval Academy and St. John’s College, the third oldest institution of higher education in the United States. Deep Creek Lake is one of the top destination spots with mountains, rivers, and lakes you can enjoy hiking, bicycling, picnicking, boating, fishing, camping, swimming, and horseback riding in warmer weather and skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling during the winter months.
Combine the sites and scenes of Maryland with state of the art facilities and travel nurse assignments and you’ve got a recipe for a fun, rewarding travel nurse adventure. At Gifted Healthcare you’ll find a huge variety of Travel MedSurg, OR, ER, LTAC, and ICU Nurse, CNA and LPN jobs in Maryland.