Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated PSYCH RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Louisiana.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: louisiana
Our Current Jobs in louisiana
Registered Nurse - Psych Job in Shreveport, LA
Psychiatric (Psych) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobThe Psychiatric or Mental Health Registered Nurse works directly with adults, adolescents, and children experiencing psychiatric or behavioral symptoms. Psychiatric RNs are part of a team responsible for implementing overall psychiatric program.
PSYCH RN Responsibilities:
- The Psychiatric Registered Nurse provides direct care to patients
- Assesses patients
- Supervises medication schedules and evaluates patient progress
- Educates patient and family members on symptomology, treatment, and discharge instructions
- Psych RN is responsible for maintaining a safe environment
- Monitors results of medications and treatments
- Psychiatric nurse responds to distressed patients
- Works within a multidisciplinary team to provide outcome based treatment for patients
- The Psych RN observes and reports behavioral changes
- Assists patient in improving coping abilities
- Records all information accurately and completely
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
PSYCH RNs (Psychiatric or Mental Health Registered Nurses) provide direct care to patients experiencing psychiatric or behavioral symptoms and help implement overall psychiatric programs.
PSYCH RNs like you are trained to observe and evaluate patients and their behavioral changes. This training and on the job experience makes PSYCH nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
PSYCH travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. PSYCH travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Psychiatric or Mental Health Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
PSYCH RN jobs in Louisiana offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an PSYCH RN with Gifted Healthcare in Louisiana has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Louisiana is a state with so much diversity that a short drive takes you to another world within the state’s borders. No place in America is better known for its music and food. Louisiana is the birthplace of jazz and is the home of Cajun and Zydeco music, Creole and Cajun food, and swamp tours. Louisiana also has more festivals than any other state and is the only place where you can enjoy Mardi Gras; which is celebrated throughout the entire state. Whatever your passion, you will find it in Louisiana.
Working an PSYCH RN job in Louisiana is the perfect opportunity for an PSYCH RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!