Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Peds/NICU RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Hammond, Louisiana.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: la
Our Current Jobs in la
Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Atlanta, GA
Pediatric (Peds) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobPediatric Registered (Peds) Nurses focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and adolescents
Pediatric RN Responsibilities:
- Pediatric Registered Nurses are able to identify changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervene when necessary
- Assists pediatrician in examinations
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs and medical history
- Provides education and support to families and patients
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- A Pediatric RN may draw blood when appropriate
- Administer childhood vaccinations
- A Pediatric nurse may set up drips and blood transfusions, intravenous infusions, and assists with tests and evaluations
- The Peds RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include:
Referral bonuses for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Peds/NICU RNs (Pediatrics/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses) work with some of a hospital’s most critically ill infants, children and teenagers. This role demands many of the same high level skill sets of the ICU nurse, but with the added dimension of complexity inherent when treating pediatric patients.
Peds/NICU RNs like you are highly trained to respond to any crisis that takes place in the NICU. This training and on the job experience make Peds/NICU RNs like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
Peds/NICU travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. Peds/NICU travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Pediatrics/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in pediatric healthcare.
Peds/NICU RN jobs in Hammond, Louisiana offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an Peds/NICU RN in Hammond, LA with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the Louisiana’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Louisiana is a popular travel destination because of it’s rich and diverse culture, great climate and world-class dining and nightlife opportunities. Hammond, LA was made famous by the television series In the Heat of the Night. It is also home to one of the largest hospitals in Louisiana.
Working a Peds/NICU travel nursing job in Hammond, Louisiana is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!