Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated OR RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Louisiana.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: louisiana
Our Current Jobs in louisiana
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Kenner, LA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Local JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
OR RNs (Operating Room Registered Nurses) in this position will be working alongside experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists and other surgical specialists in one of the most interesting and high-stakes areas in nursing.
OR RNs like you are essential components in any hospital’s surgical process. OR are the primary contact person for cardiovascular patients both pre and post-surgery. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
OR travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. OR travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Operating Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
OR RN jobs in Louisiana offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an OR RN with Gifted Healthcare in Louisiana has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Louisiana is a state with so much diversity that a short drive takes you to another world within the state’s borders. No place in America is better known for its music and food. Louisiana is the birthplace of jazz and is the home of Cajun and Zydeco music, Creole and Cajun food, and swamp tours. Louisiana also has more festivals than any other state and is the only place where you can enjoy Mardi Gras; which is celebrated throughout the entire state. Whatever your passion, you will find it in Louisiana.
Working an OR travel nursing job in Louisiana is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!