Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: louisiana
Our Current Jobs in louisiana
Certified Surgical Technician/CST Travel JobThe Certified Surgical Technician/ CST plays an essential role in the surgical setting, preparing both the patient and the operating room for surgeries.
Certified Surgical Technician/ CST Responsibilities:
- The CST prepares both the patient and the operating room for surgeries
- CST’s set the stage for an operation and advocate for the patients’ safety and comfort
- Provide emotional support to patients before their surgery
- Certified Surgical Techs sterilize the equipment and tools that they handle and pass to surgeons during surgery
- Must maintain a sterile area at all times
- Help other team members into sterile gloves and gowns and monitor them throughout surgery to be sure they follow aseptic technique
- Assist the surgical team by holding organs in place or using retractors during the surgery
- Anticipate a surgeon’s needs, working efficiently to provide prompt access to sterile items
- Once surgery is complete, help dress the wound and transfer patients to recovery rooms
- The Certified Surgical Tech performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in the heart of New Orleans, this brand new state-of-the-art facility attracts some of the best nursing talent in the area. With a history dating back over 275 years, the facility, which opened in 2015 provides over 446 inpatient beds. As part of a larger health system, this facility is both a not-for-profit facility and a Level 1 trauma facility. This facility offers a unique opportunity to work with some of the most cutting edge technology. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
New Orleans is one of the world’s most fascinating cities located on the Mississippi river bend, hence the name “The Crescent City”. It is home to a unique melting pot of culture, food, art and music. Stroll up and down Royal Street and take in the beautiful art and antique shopping; take a ride on the streetcar and see the magnificent St. Charles Avenue mansions; catch a Saints football game at the Superdome, and even enjoy a celebrated parade during the unique season of Mardi Gras. From world-famous restaurants and cuisine to some of the best local music in the world, New Orleans has something great to discover at every turn. New Orleans is heart, soul and spirit of Louisiana.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a CST, at GIFTED? We do!