Travel Endoscopy RN Jobs In Illinois
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: illinois
Our Current Jobs in illinois
Registered Nurse - Endoscopy Job in Chicago, IL
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This academic medical center is in the heart of downtown Chicago with physicians, surgeons and caregivers in nearly every specialty providing world-class patient care. U.S. News & World Report ranked this hospital among the top 25 in the nation numerous categories and this facility has also earned Magnet recognition, the gold-standard for nursing excellence.
Chicago, IL is one of the greatest cities in America! It is the third-largest city in the United States and home of world-famous museums, outdoor public art and countless attractions. Discover the Shedd Aquarium, ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier, catch a game at Wrigley Field, or check out a show at either the Second City comedy theater or The Chicago Theatre. Chicago is also where you can enjoy some of America’s best cuisine, including several of the “Top 100 Restaurants” in the country. One of the most popular attractions is the Magnificent Mile, it is the cosmopolitan, history-packed section of Michigan Avenue offering extraordinary shopping, dining, and entertainment treasures.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!