Travel Clinic RN Jobs In Illinois
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: illinois
Our Current Jobs in illinois
Registered Nurse - Clinic Job in Chicago, IL
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobClinic Registered Nurses develop, implement, evaluate, and manage the care and education of patients; supervise day-to-day activities of patient care, performs assessments of patients and attends educational in-services.
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This academic medical center is in the heart of downtown Chicago with physicians, surgeons and caregivers in nearly every specialty providing world-class patient care. U.S. News & World Report ranked this hospital among the top 25 in the nation numerous categories and this facility has also earned Magnet recognition, the gold-standard for nursing excellence.
Chicago, IL is one of the greatest cities in America! It is the third-largest city in the United States and home of world-famous museums, outdoor public art and countless attractions. Discover the Shedd Aquarium, ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier, catch a game at Wrigley Field, or check out a show at either the Second City comedy theater or The Chicago Theatre. Chicago is also where you can enjoy some of America’s best cuisine, including several of the “Top 100 Restaurants” in the country. One of the most popular attractions is the Magnificent Mile, it is the cosmopolitan, history-packed section of Michigan Avenue offering extraordinary shopping, dining, and entertainment treasures.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!