Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: id
Our Current Jobs in id
- 350 miles away
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Colville, WAColville, WA
- 356 miles away
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Corvallis, ORCorvallis, OR
- 358 miles away
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Great Falls, MTGreat Falls, MT
- 406 miles away
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Billings, MTBillings, MT
- 487 miles away
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Fort Bragg, CAFort Bragg, CA
- 487 miles away
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Turlock, CATurlock, CA
Registered Nurse - OR Job in Colville, WA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated OR Registered Nurses of any specialty interested in a fulfilling travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Boise, ID. Some of the open positions in Idaho are EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Conversion assignments. Others include traditional responsibilities in ICU, MS, Tele, OR, NICU, MICU, L&D, PICU, PACU and SICU. These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel OR RN looking for an exciting and high-paying travel assignment.
When you accept this OR Registered Nurse position on an EMR Conversion assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits:
Same Day or Weekly Pay
Group Health Insurance Benefits: Medical Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
13 Week Contract
A Flexible Work Week of 36-48 Hour Schedules
Day and Night Shift Availability
Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7 during your EMR conversion assignment
Access to Social Worker 24-7
Possible Bonus Opportunities
Refer a Registered Nurse and Earn Up To $1500
Benefits of being a Gifted Travel Nurse:
Private housing and housing allowance
Personal Career Coach
Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This OR Registered Nurse job in Boise, Idaho with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country, while also exploring the beauty of Idaho.
An OR RN like you possesses the skills and experience which make you extremely desirable for high paying jobs at state-of-the-art facilities. Special assignments like EMR Conversion projects are highly sought after among travel OR RNs because of the excellent benefits, high pay and opportunity to travel.
Idaho is full of amazing adventures including hiking, camping, rafting and kayaking. When it’s time to relax, check out the famous natural Lava Hot Springs or the luxurious The Spring retreat.
Thrill seeking Registered Nurses on this travel assignment won’t want to miss out on the Northwest’s largest theme park at Silverwood/Boulder Beach. This park features over 70 attractions, a steam engine train, live entertainment, and mouth-watering food.
Boise, ID also has many beautiful parks, scenic hikes and trails, such as the Boise RIver Greenbelt. In addition, the city has numerous cultural attractions sure to delight any adventurous travel nurse.
This medical facility was named among the “Top 100 Hospitals”, and was awarded the “Outstanding Patient Experience Award”. Founded in 1902, it is the state’s largest healthcare provider and is nationally recognized as a magnet hospital with exceptional standards in nursing care.
The not-for-profit hospital, which was listed as one of the “Top 15 Health Systems in the U.S.” is part of a larger health system dedicated to its mission of supporting health in the community it serves.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do!