Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: id
Our Current Jobs in id
Registered Nurse - MedSurg Job in Fort Bragg, CA
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobMed-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking skilled and dedicated MedSurg Registered Nurses interested in an exciting travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Boise, ID. Some of the open positions in Idaho are EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Conversion assignments. Others include traditional responsibilities in ICU, MS, Tele, OR, NICU, MICU, L&D, PICU, PACU and SICU. These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel RN looking for a high-paying, adventurous travel assignment.
When you accept a Registered Nurse position on an EMR Conversion assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits:
Same Day or Weekly Pay
Group Health Insurance Benefits: Medical Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
13 Week Contract
A Flexible Work Week of 36-48 Hour Schedules
Day and Night Shift Availability
Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7 during your EMR conversion assignment
Access to Social Worker 24-7
Possible Bonus Opportunities
Refer a Registered Nurse and Earn Up To $1500
Benefits of being a Gifted Travel Nurse:
Private housing and housing allowance
Personal Career Coach
Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Working a MedSurg Registered Nurse job in Boise, Idaho with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country.
MedSurg RNs like you have the skills and experience that make you exceptionally desirable for high paying positions at state-of-the-art facilities. Special assignments like EMR Conversion projects are some of the most sought after among travel MedSurg RNs because of the excellent benefits, high pay and opportunity for travel.
Idaho is full of adventures like hiking, camping, rafting and kayaking. When it’s time to relax, check out the famous natural Lava Hot Springs or the luxurious The Spring retreat.
Thrill seeking MedSurg RNs on this travel assignment should definitely check out the Northwest’s largest theme park at Silverwood/Boulder Beach. The park features over 70 attractions, a steam engine train, live entertainment, and mouth-watering cuisine.
Boise, Idaho also has many beautiful parks and attractions for off-duty travel nurses looking to relax and explore the area. The Morrison-Knudsen Nature Center and the Boise River Greenbelt are both excellent options for weekend daytrippers.
Travel RNs accepted for this position will have the opportunity to work in one the best hospitals in the region.
Founded in 1902, this medical facility is known for clinical excellence. It is the state’s largest healthcare provider and is nationally recognized as a magnet hospital with exceptional standards in nursing care.
The not-for-profit hospital was named among the “Top 100 Hospitals” and is part of a larger health system dedicated to its mission of supporting health in the community it serves.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do!