Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: id
Our Current Jobs in id
Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Havre, MT
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Labor and Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care and support for women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare has immediate openings for dedicated and talented L&D Registered Nurses interested in an exciting travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Boise, ID. Some of the open positions in Idaho are EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Conversion assignments. Others include traditional responsibilities in ICU, MS, Tele, OR, NICU, MICU, L&D, PICU, PACU and SICU. These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel RN looking for a high-paying, adventurous travel assignment.
When you accept a Registered Nurse position on an EMR Conversion assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits:
Same Day or Weekly Pay
Group Health Insurance Benefits: Medical Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
13 Week Contract
A Flexible Work Week of 36-48 Hour Schedules
Day and Night Shift Availability
Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7 during your EMR conversion assignment
Access to Social Worker 24-7
Possible Bonus Opportunities
Refer a Registered Nurse and Earn Up To $1500
Benefits of being a Gifted Travel Nurse:
Private housing and housing allowance
Personal Career Coach
Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Working a travel L&D Registered Nurse job in Boise, Idaho with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country.
L&D RNs like you possess specific skills and experience which make you extremely desirable for these high paying positions at state-of-the-art facilities. Special assignments like EMR Conversion projects are some of the most sought after among travel L&D RNs because of the excellent benefits, high pay and opportunity to gain experience while traveling.
Idaho is full of amazing adventures including hiking, camping, rafting and kayaking. When it’s time to relax check out the famous natural Lava Hot Springs or the luxurious The Spring retreat.
Thrill seeking Registered Nurses on this travel assignment should definitely check out the Northwest’s largest theme park at Silverwood/Boulder Beach. The park features over 70 attractions, a steam engine train, live entertainment, and mouth-watering cuisine.
Idaho also has many beautiful parks, scenic drives and hiking trails, such as the Craters of the Moon, and cultural attractions sure to delight any adventurous travel nurse.
This medical facility is known for clinical excellence. Founded in 1902, it is the state’s largest healthcare provider and is nationally recognized as a magnet hospital with exceptional standards in nursing care. The not-for-profit hospital is part of a larger health system dedicated to its mission of supporting health in the community it serves.
This facility was named among the “Top 100 Hospitals” and was awarded the “Outstanding Patient Experience Award”.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do!