Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: id
Our Current Jobs in id
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Medford, OR
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare has immediate openings for talented and dedicated ICU Registered Nurses interested in an exciting travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Boise, ID. Some of the open positions in Idaho are EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Conversion assignments. Others include traditional responsibilities in ICU, MS, Tele, OR, NICU, MICU, L&D, PICU, PACU and SICU. These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel RN looking for a high-paying, adventurous travel assignment.
When you accept a Registered Nurse position on an EMR Conversion assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits:
Same Day or Weekly Pay
Group Health Insurance Benefits: Medical Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
13 Week Contract
A Flexible Work Week of 36-48 Hour Schedules
Day and Night Shift Availability
Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7 during your EMR conversion assignment
Access to Social Worker 24-7
Possible Bonus Opportunities
Refer a Registered Nurse and Earn Up To $1500
Benefits of being a Gifted Travel Nurse:
Private housing and housing allowance
Personal Career Coach
Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Working a travel ICU Registered Nurse job in Boise, Idaho with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country.
ICU RNs like you posses the skills and experience that are extremely desirable for these high paying positions at state-of-the-art facilities. Special assignments like EMR Conversion projects are some of the most sought after among travel ICU RNs because of the excellent benefits, high pay and opportunity to gain experience while traveling.
Idaho is full of amazing adventures including hiking, camping, rafting and kayaking. When it’s time to relax check out the famous natural Lava Hot Springs or the luxurious The Spring retreat.
Thrill seeking ICU RNs on this travel assignment should definitely check out the Northwest’s largest theme park at Silverwood/Boulder Beach. The park features over 70 attractions, a steam engine train, live entertainment, and mouth-watering cuisine.
Idaho also has many beautiful parks, scenic drives and hiking trails, such as the Craters of the Moon, and cultural attractions sure to appeal to any adventurous travel nurse.
Founded in 1902, this facility is known for clinical excellence. It is the state’s largest healthcare provider and is nationally recognized as a magnet hospital with exceptional standards in nursing care.
The not-for-profit hospital was named among the “Top 100 Hospitals” and was awarded the “Outstanding Patient Experience Award”. It is part of a larger health system dedicated to its mission of supporting health in the community it serves.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do!