Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: id
Our Current Jobs in id
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Salmon, ID
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare has immediate openings for talented and dedicated ER Registered Nurses interested in an exciting travel experience at a state-of-the-art facility in Boise, ID. Some of the open positions in Idaho are EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Conversion assignments. Others include traditional responsibilities in ICU, MS, Tele, OR, NICU, MICU, L&D, PICU, PACU and SICU. These 13 week contracts, with the ability to work up to 48 hours per week, are great opportunities for the Travel ER RN looking for a high-paying, adventurous travel assignment.
When you accept a Registered Nurse position on an EMR Conversion assignment you are eligible for all of Gifted Healthcare’s great benefits:
Same Day or Weekly Pay
Group Health Insurance Benefits: Medical Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
13 Week Contract
A Flexible Work Week of 36-48 Hour Schedules
Day and Night Shift Availability
Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7 during your EMR conversion assignment
Access to Social Worker 24-7
Possible Bonus Opportunities
Refer a Registered Nurse and Earn Up To $1500
Benefits of being a Gifted Travel Nurse:
Private housing and housing allowance
Personal Career Coach
Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Working a travel ER Registered Nurse job in Boise, Idaho with Gifted Healthcare is a great opportunity to gain valuable healthcare experience in one of the top medical facilities in the country.
ER RNs like you posses the skills and experience that make you extremely desirable for these high paying positions at state-of-the-art facilities. Special assignments like EMR Conversion projects are some of the most sought after among travel ER RNs because of the excellent benefits, high pay and opportunity to gain experience while traveling.
Idaho is full of amazing adventures including hiking, camping, rafting and kayaking. When it’s time to relax, check out the famous natural Lava Hot Springs or the luxurious The Spring retreat.
Thrill seeking Registered Nurses on this travel assignment should definitely check out the Northwest’s largest theme park at Silverwood/Boulder Beach. The park features over 70 attractions, a steam engine train, live entertainment, and mouth-watering cuisine.
Boise, Idaho also has many beautiful parks and attractions for off-duty travel nurses looking to explore the area. The Morrison-Knudsen Nature Center and the Boise River Greenbelt are both excellent options for relaxing exploration.
This medical facility is known for clinical excellence. Founded in 1902, it is the state’s largest healthcare provider and is nationally recognized as a magnet hospital with exceptional standards in nursing care. The not-for-profit hospital is part of a larger health system dedicated to its mission of supporting health in the community it serves.
This facility was named among the “Top 100 Hospitals” and was awarded the “Outstanding Patient Experience Award”. Additionally, it is listed as one of the “Top 15 Health Systems in the U.S.”, and has received several awards in excellent, including: stroke, joint, replacement, vascular surgery and gastrointestinal care.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became an RN, at GIFTED, we do!